Movieland / Lee Goldberg.
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department homicide detectives Eve Ronin and Duncan Pavone are assigned a case which Duncan fears is the latest in a series of sniper attacks that began long before Eve came to Lost Hills. Seven victims over fourteen months, Eve and Duncan are stonewalled, threatened, and ordered to keep quiet. Eve and Duncan follow their instincts into the shadows of Malibu Creek, where it's not enough to expose the secrets and break the conspiracy of silence. They also have to make it out alive.
- ISBN: 9781662500657
- Physical Description: 329 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Seattle, Washington : Thomas & Mercer, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 8 total copies.