The summer retreat / Sheila Roberts.
- 2 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC ROB (Text)||35146002135739||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778369905 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 295 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : MIRA, 2019.
Celeste Jones has plans for a perfect summer with her boyfriend (and hopefully soon-to-be fiance)--until he dumps her to be with the woman he's had on the side for months. Heartbroken and furious,Celeste resolves to move on. When the going gets tough, the tough...okay, the not-so-tough go to the beach.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Vacations > Fiction.
Hotels > Fiction.