Josh and Hazel's guide to not dating / Christina Lauren.
- 3 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC LAU (Text)||35146002129690||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-07-03|
- ISBN: 9781501165856
- ISBN: 1501165852
- Physical Description: 309 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"A 'rom-com' standalone romance by writing duo Christina Lauren. Foul-mouthed, quirky, sharp-as-a-whip Hazel never thought she would win the heart of her gorgeous college TA, Josh. And, in fact, she didn't. But what a difference ten years can make. Well...ten years, and a lot of legwork"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Blind dates > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.