Field of bones [large print] / J.A. Jance.
- 8 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP MYS JAN (Text)||35146002104560||Large Print Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062859495 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 486 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
This time Sheriff Joanna Brady may expect to see her maternity leave through to completion, but the world has other plans when a serial homicide case surfaces in her beloved Cochise County. Rather than staying home with her newborn and losing herself in the cold cases to be found in her father's long unread diaries, Joanna instead finds herself overseeing a complex investigation involving multiple jurisdictions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brady, Joanna (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.