A nest of vipers / Andrea Camilleri ; translated by Stephen Sartarelli.
- 9 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS CAM (Text)||35146002038040||Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780143126652 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 261 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Montalbano investigates the death of the wealthy Cosimo Barletta in a case that involves a ring of mistresses and family secrets"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Montalbano, Salvo (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Sicily (Italy) > Fiction.