House of names / Colm Tóibín.
- 21 of 23 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
1 current hold with 23 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC TOI (Text)||35146002036259||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780771098192 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 261 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [Toronto] : McClelland & Stewart, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
On the day of his daughter's wedding, Agamemnon orders her sacrifice. His daughter is led to her death, and Agamemnon leads his army into battle, where he is rewarded with glorious victory. Three years later, he returns home and finds his murderous action has set the entire family - mother, brother, sister - on a path of intimate violence, as they enter a world of hushed commands and soundless journeys through the palace's dungeons and bedchambers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Agamemnon, King of Mycenae (Mythological character) > Fiction.
Clytemnestra, Queen of Mycenae > Fiction.
Families > Greece > Fiction.
Family violence > Fiction.