The Pink Hotel : a novel / Liska Jacobs
Newlyweds Keith and Kit Collins can hardly believe their luck when the general manager of the iconic, opulent Pink Hotel invites them to come for a luxurious stay as a bid to hire Keith. Soon after their arrival, wildfires sweep through the surrounding mountains. The Pink Hotel closes its doors to "outsiders," and Keith and Kit find themselves confined with an anxious, disgruntled staff and a growing roster of eccentric, ultra-wealthy, dangerously idle guests who flock to the hotel for sanctuary, company, and entertainment.
- ISBN: 9780374603151
- Physical Description: 318 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : MCD/Farrar Straus Giroux 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wildfires > Fiction.
Hotels > Fiction.
Newlyweds > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.
- 4 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.