The falcon's eyes : a novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine / Francesca Stanfill.
"Willful and outspoken, sixteen-year-old Isabelle yearns to escape her stifling life in provincial twelfth century France. The bane of her mother's existence, she admires the notorious queen most in her circle abhor: Eleanor of Aquitaine. Isabelle's arranged marriage to Gerard --- a rich, charismatic lord obsessed with falcons --- seems, at first, to fulfill her longing for adventure. But as Gerard's controlling nature, and his consuming desire for a male heir, become more apparent, Isabelle, in the spirit of her royal heroine, makes bold, often perilous, decisions which will forever affect her fate."-- Amazon.
- ISBN: 9780063074224
- Physical Description: 819 pages : genealogical table ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.