A dangerous mourning : a William Monk novel / Anne Perry.
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS PER (Text)||35146002167971||Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||2020-03-07|
- ISBN: 9780345513946 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: Ballantine Books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2009.
A mystery novel.
Inspector Monk returns to the scene of another Victorian-era murder mystery when the daughter of an upper-crust family is stabbed in her own home. Inspector William Monk has his hands full when an aristocrat's daugher is stabbed to death in her own bed. He is instructed to proceed without delay, but finds his efforts hamstrung by the lingering traces of amnesia and the craven ineptitutde of his supervisor, who would love to see him fail. With the help of Hester Latterly, formerly a nurse with Florence Nightingale, Monk gropes warily through the silence and shadows, knowing that with each step he comes closer to the appalling truth.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monk, William (Fictitious character) > Fiction.