- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC LEV (Text)||35146002113611||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||03/28/2019|
- ISBN: 9781503951716 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 318 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Seattle : Thomas & Mercer, 2018.
Second-string linebacker turned disillusioned defense attorney Jake Lassiter finally switches teams. Appointed special prosecutor in a high-profile murder case, he vows to take down a prominent surgeon accused of killing his wife. There's just one problem, or maybe three: no witnesses, no evidence, and no body.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Lassiter, Solomon & Lord series ; bk. 3
- Levine, Paul (Paul J.). Lassiter, Solomon & Lord series ; bk. 3.