The Fairfax incident / Terrence McCauley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS MCC (Text)||35146002110229||Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781947993051 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 279 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: Hoboken, NJ : Polis Books, LLC, 2018.
"Manhattan, 1933. Charlie Doherty may have been kicked off the force after The Grand Central Massacre, but thanks to a wealthy benefactor, his private detective business is booming. Catering to the city's wealthy elite, Doherty is making a good living chasing down wayward spouses and runaway socialites when the case of a lifetime lands in his lap. Mrs. Fairfax, a wealthy widow, hires Doherty to prove her husband's suicide wasn't actually a suicide. It was murder. At his benefactor's urging, Doherty takes the case. He quickly finds out there is more to the Fairfax incident than a simple suicide. In an investigation that quickly involves global implications, Doherty finds himself against not only some of the most powerful people in New York City, but against the most evil men in the world"--Publisher.