The elegant lie / Sam Eastland.
- 3 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC EAS (Text)||35146002130490||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780571335695 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 337 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: London : Faber & Faber, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018.
The year is 1949. In the bombed-out ruins of Cologne, Hanno Dasch is king - director of the most successful black market operation in post-war Germany. A disgraced American Army officer, Nathan Carter, is recruited to approach Dasch and to ingratiate himself with promises of stolen army supplies and as Carter moves further and further into the labyrinth of Dasch's world, it soon becomes clear that the black market ring has already been compromised, but by someone even more dangerous than the Russians.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Germany > History > 1945-1955 > Fiction.