The astral traveler's daughter / K.C. Archer.
- 6 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC ARC (Text)||35146002133361||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-08-30|
- ISBN: 9781501159367 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"Last year, Teddy Cannon discovered she was psychic. This year, her skills will be put to the test as she investigates a secretive case that will take her far from home--and deep into the past in the thrilling follow-up to School for Psychics"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Psychic ability > Fiction.