Hot winter nights [large print] / Jill Shalvis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP FIC SHA (Text)||35146002106284||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062741820 (large print : paperback)
- ISBN: 0062741829 (large print : paperback)
- Physical Description: 391 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Luxe, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
Most people wouldn't think of a bad Santa case as the perfect Christmas gift. Then again, Molly Malone, office manager at Hunt Investigations, isn't most people, and she could really use a distraction from the fantasies she's been having since spending the night with her very secret crush, Lucas Knight. Nothing happened, not that Lucas knows that - but Molly just wants to enjoy being a little naughty for once. Whiskey and pain meds for almost-healed bullet wounds don't mix. Lucas needs to remember that next time he's shot on the job, which may be sooner rather than later if Molly's brother, Joe, finds out about them. Lucas can't believe he's drawing a blank on his (supposedly) passionate tryst with Molly, who's the hottest, smartest, strongest woman he's ever known. Strong enough to kick his butt if she discovers he's been assigned to babysit her on her first case. And hot enough to melt his cold heart this Christmas.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Private investigators > Fiction.
Sexual attraction > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Amnesia > Fiction.