Neon prey / John Sandford.
- 1 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP MYS SAN (Text)||35146002135564||Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-09-12|
- ISBN: 9781984882837 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 461 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
It was a relatively minor criminal matter, all things considered, but enough that the U.S. Marshals obtained a warrant to enter the home. They didn't expect to unearth trophies from a score of killings. Now Davenport is on the trail of a serial murderer, one who was able to operate for years without notice or suspicion. But there's even more to this killer than meets the eye.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Davenport, Lucas (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- A Prey novel
- A Lucas Davenport novel
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Prey novel.
- Sandford, John, 1944 February 23- Lucas Davenport novel.