Such good work : a novel / Johannes Lichtman.
- 5 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC LIC (Text)||35146002126183||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501195648
- Physical Description: 292 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Simon & Schuster, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Prompted by his drug addiction and latest dismissal to relocate to 2015 Sweden, creative-writing instructor Jonas Anderson volunteers to teach Swedish to Middle Eastern refugees, including one who challenges his views about making a difference.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teachers > Fiction.
Drug addicts > Fiction.
Refugees > Sweden > Fiction.
Malmö (Sweden) > Fiction.