The line between / Tosca Lee.
- 11 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC LEE (Text)||35146002125664||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781476798622
- Physical Description: 356 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Howard Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Howard Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"In this frighteningly believable thriller from New York Times bestselling author Tosca Lee, an extinct disease re-emerges from the melting Alaskan permafrost to cause madness in its victims. For recent apocalyptic cult escapee Wynter Roth, it's the end she'd always been told was coming"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Diseases > Fiction.
Ex-cultists > Fiction.
Epidemics > Fiction.
Brain > Diseases > Fiction.