Verses for the dead / Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.
- 9 of 9 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP FIC PRE (Text)||35146002118487||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538715482 (hardcover : large print) :
- Physical Description: 434 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing Large Print, 2018.
After an overhaul of leadership at the FBI's New York field office, A. X. L. Pendergast is abruptly forced to accept an unthinkable condition of continued employment: the famously rogue agent must now work with a partner. Pendergast and his new teammate, junior agent Coldmoon, are assigned to Miami Beach, where a rash of killings by a bloodthirsty psychopath are distinguished by a confounding M.O.: cutting out the hearts of his victims and leaving them - along with cryptic handwritten letters - at local gravestones, unconnected save in one bizarre way: all belonged to women who committed suicide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Government investigators > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
Miami Beach (Fla.) > Fiction.