The next to die / Sophie Hannah.
- 4 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP MYS HAN (Text)||35146002129104||Large Print Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062887443 (paperback : large print) :
- Physical Description: 598 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First HarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : HarperLuxe, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2019
"Originally published as The Narrow Bed in the United Kingdom in 2016 by Hodder & Stoughton."--Title page verso.
A psychopath the police have dubbed "Billy Dead Mates" is targeting pairs of best friends, and killing them one by one. Before they die, each victim is given a small white book. For months, detectives have failed to catch Billy, or figure out what the white books symbolize and why the killer leaves them behind. A woman, scared by what she's seen on the news, comes forward. What she reveals shocks the investigators and adds another troubling layer to an already complex case.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murders > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.