The A list / J.A. Jance.
- 14 of 25 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
2 current holds with 25 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS JAN (Text)||35146002133320||Mystery||Volume hold||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781501151019
- ISBN: 1501151010
- Physical Description: 355 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Ten years ago, when Ali Reynolds's high-profile newscaster life blew up on the West Coast, she went back home to Sedona, Arizona, to reinvent herself. Now while she's living her new life, someone from her past comes asking for help. But will revisiting the past jeopardize her future?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reynolds, Ali (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Physicians > Malpractice > Fiction.