- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC CUS (Text)||35146002079580||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780374278625
- Physical Description: 260 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016.
Sequel to: Outline.
In the wake of family collapse, a novelist moves to London with her two young sons. As she endeavors to construct a new reality for herself and her children, she encounters a number of transitions--personal, moral, artistic, practical, and is made to consider questions of vulnerability and power, death and renewal, in what becomes her struggle to reattach herself to, and believe in, life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English teachers > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.