The vanishing box / Elly Griffiths.
- 4 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
1 current hold with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS GRI (Text)||35146002108009||Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-07-04|
- ISBN: 9780544750296
- ISBN: 0544750292
- Physical Description: 358 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
It's the holiday season and Max Mephisto and his daughter Ruby have landed a headlining gig at the Brighton Hippodrome, the biggest theater in the city, an achievement only slightly marred by the less-than-savory supporting act: a tableau show of naked "living statues." But when one of the girls goes missing and turns up dead not long after, Max and Ruby realize there's something far more sinister than obscenity afoot in the theater. DI Edgar Stephens is on the case. As he searches for the killer, he begins to suspect that her fatal vanishing act may very well be related to another case, the death of a quiet local florist. Then, just as he's narrowing in on the missing link, another murder brings the case uncomfortably close to home.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Stephens and Mephisto Mystery ; 
- Magic men series
- Griffiths, Elly, Stephens and Mephisto Mystery ; 4.
- Griffiths, Elly. Magic men mystery.
- Magic men mysteries 4