Juror #3 [large print] / James Patterson and Nancy Allen.
- 3 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
1 current hold with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP MYS PAT (Text)||35146002084861||Large Print Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316419857
- Physical Description: 439 pages (large print) ; 25 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Little Brown & Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Struggling young attorney Ruby Bozarth has landed the murder case of a lifetime. Her gut says he's innocent, but only a jury can decide. And this jury has a secret.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Rosedale (Miss.) > Fiction.