A key to treehouse living / Elliot Reed.
- 4 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC REE (Text)||35146002128098||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-07-02|
- ISBN: 9781947793040
- Physical Description: 226 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Portland, Oregon : Tin House Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
A Key to Treehouse Living is the adventure of William Tyce, a boy without parents, who grows up near a river in the rural Midwest. In a glossary-style list, he imparts his particular wisdom on subjects ranging from Asphalt Paths, Betta Fish, and Mullet to Mortal Betrayal, Nihilism and Revelation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Reference books > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.