The pharaoh key / Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child.
- 7 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||LP FIC PRE (Text)||35146002097939||Large Print Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781538713693 (large print hc.)
- Physical Description: 404 p. (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print ed.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, c2018.
When his former employer goes missing, Gideon Crew, reeling from his terminal diagnosis, pursues the long-awaited translation of the Phaistos Disc, an ancient tablet that could end or save his life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Antiquities > Fiction.