Trust me / Hank Phillippi Ryan.
- 5 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC RYA (Text)||35146002104131||Fiction||Volume hold||On holds shelf||-|
- ISBN: 9780765393074 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 400 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, 2018
- Copyright: ©2018.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
An unlikely alliance between an accused killer who swears she is innocent and a grieving journalist trying to rebuild her shattered life leads to a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women journalists > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Boston (Mass.) > Fiction.