Orchid & the wasp : a novel / Caoilinn Hughes.
- 1 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC HUG (Text)||35146002076420||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||11/23/2018|
- ISBN: 9781524761103 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 345 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hogarth, 
Gael Foess, daughter of a self-interested investment banker and a once-formidable orchestral conductor, and sister to a vulnerable younger brother, strives to build a life raft in the midst of economic and familial collapse. Moving by wits alone, she cuts a swathe through the leather-lined, coke-dusted social clubs of London, the New York gallery scene, and the birth-throes of the Occupy movement.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Occupy movement > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.