- 6 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC BUF (Text)||35146002093797||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781947993082 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 1947993089
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Hoboken, New Jersey : Polis Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
When renowned lawyer Joseph Antonelli - the defense attorney who has never lost a case - takes on the most shocking and controversial case of his storied career, he has no idea of the depths of trouble he's about to get into. A man has murdered the President of the United States, but has invoked the "Law of Necessity," which states that a crime is justified if it serves the greater good and thus prevents a greater harm from occurring.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Fiction.
Presidents > United States > Death > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.