A lady's guide to etiquette and murder / Dianne Freeman.
- 5 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS FRE (Text)||35146002098481||Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||12/04/2018|
- ISBN: 9781496716873
- ISBN: 1496716876
- Physical Description: 264 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Kensington Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Wealthy young widow Frances Wynn, the American-born Countess of Harleigh, moves from the English countryside to Victorian London, where accusations that implicate her in her late husband's death cause her to begin her own investigation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Americans > England > Fiction.
Aristocracy (Social class) > Fiction.
London (England) > History > 19th century > Fiction.