City of lies / Sam Hawke.
- 6 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||SF HAW (Text)||35146002076081||Science Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250306685 (hardcover) :
- ISBN: 9780765396891 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 559 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book." -- Title page.
"Outwardly, Jovan is the lifelong friend of the Chancellor's charming, irresponsible Heir. Quiet. Forgettable. In secret, he's a master of poisons and chemicals, trained to protect the Chancellor's family from treachery. When the Chancellor succumbs to an unknown poison and an army lays siege to the city, Jovan and his sister Kalina must protect the Heir and save their city-state. But treachery lurks in every corner, and the ancient spirits of the land are rising...and angry." -- Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poisons > Fiction.