Money in the morgue / Ngaio Marsh & Stella Duffy.
- 5 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS MAR (Text)||35146002093730||Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||11/06/2018|
- ISBN: 9780008207106 (hardback) :
- Physical Description: 328 pages : map ; 23 cm
- Publisher: London : Collins Crime Club, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
It’s business as usual for Mr Glossop as he does his regular round delivering wages to government buildings scattered across New Zealand’s lonely Canterbury plains. But when his car breaks down he is stranded for the night at the isolated Mount Seager Hospital, with the telephone lines down, a storm on its way and the nearby river about to burst its banks. Trapped with him at Mount Seager are a group of quarantined soldiers with a serious case of cabin fever, three young employees embroiled in a tense love triangle, a dying elderly man, an elusive patient whose origins remain a mystery...and a potential killer. When the payroll disappears from a locked safe and the hospital’s death toll starts to rise faster than normal, can the appearance of an English detective working in counterespionage be just a lucky coincidence - or is something more sinister afoot?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alleyn, Roderick (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > England > London > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Inspector Alleyn mysteries ; 33
- The Inspector Alleyn mysteries
- Marsh, Ngaio, 1895-1982. Alleyn mysteries.