Hangman : a novel / Daniel Cole.
- 7 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS COL (Text)||35146002077741||Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||03/22/2019|
- ISBN: 9780062653987 (hc)
- Physical Description: 373 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York, Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Still recovering from the Ragdoll case, Detective Emily Baxter delves into yet another gruesome case when a copycat killer emerges in New York City and must shake off the grief and fear that have paralyzed her to stop the murders.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murder investigation > Fiction.