Land mammals and sea creatures : a novel / Jen Neale.
- 3 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC NEA (Text)||35146002105500||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781770414143 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1770414142 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 280 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : ECW Press, 
- Copyright: ©2018.
"A Misfit book."
"As a blue whale decays on the beach, and more wildlife turns up dead--apparently by suicide--Marty Bird's deepest desires seem to echo through the natural world. But Julie isn't ready for a world without her father. A stunning exploration of love and grief, Land Mammals and Sea Creatures is magical realism on the seaside, a novel about living life to the fullest and approaching its end on your own terms."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
British Columbia > Fiction.