If you go down to the woods / Seth C. Adams.
- 5 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS ADA (Text)||35146002078624||Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780008280253 (trade paperback) :
- Physical Description: 281 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: London : Killer Reads, a division of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
We were so young when it all happened. Just 13-years-old, making the most of the long, hot, lazy days of summer, thinking we had the world at our feet. That was us - me, Fat Bobby, Jim and Tara - the four members of the Outsider's Club. The day we found the burnt-out car in the woods was the day everything changed. Cold, hard cash in the front seat and a body in the trunk...it started out as a mystery we were desperate to solve. Then, the Collector arrived. He knew we had found his secret. And suddenly, our summer of innocence turned into the stuff of nightmares. Nothing would ever be the same again...
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.