The lost for words bookshop / Stephanie Butland.
- 10 of 14 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC BUT (Text)||35146002098523||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250124531 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 352 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Thomas Dunne Books, St. Martin's Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Includes discussion questions.
"The Lost for Words Bookshop by Stephanie Butland is a compelling, irresistible, and heart-rending novel, perfect for all book lovers. Loveday Cardew prefers books to people. If you look carefully, you might glimpse the first lines of the novels she loves most tattooed on her skin. But there are some things Loveday will never, ever show you. Into her hiding place - the bookstore where she works - come a poet, a lover, and three suspicious deliveries. Someone has found out about her mysterious past. Will Loveday survive her own heartbreaking secrets?"
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Booksellers and bookselling > Fiction.
Poets > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Bookstores > Fiction.