The tale of Angelino Brown / David Almond ; illustrated by Alex T. Smith.
- 7 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||J FIC ALM (Text)||35146002077378||Junior Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763695637
- Physical Description: 258 pages: illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Bert and Betty Brown have got themselves a little angel. Bert found him in his top pocket when he was driving his bus. Bert and Betty's friends think he's lovely. But acting head teacher Mrs Mole is not so sure. Nor is Professor Smellie. Or the mysterious bloke in black who claims to be a School Inspector. Then there's Basher Malone-big, lumbering Basher Malone. He really doesn't like Angelino. And it looks like he's out to get him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Angels > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.