Left to chance / Amy Sue Nathan.
- 0 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC NAT (Text)||35146002074144||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||08/25/2018|
- ISBN: 9781250091116 (softcover)
- ISBN: 125009111X (softcover)
- Physical Description: ix, 272 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2017.
Teddi Lerner left her hometown years ago, but Shayna persuaded "Aunt Tee" to return to Chance, Ohio, to photograph her father's wedding. Even though it's been six years since Shay's mother, Celia, died, Teddi can hardly bear the thought of her best friend's husband marrying someone else. As Teddi looks through her viewfinder, nothing in her small town looks the same. That's when she truly sees the hurt she's caused. And-- maybe-- how to fix it.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-actualization (Psychology) in women > Fiction.
Self-realization in women > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Homecoming > Fiction.
Women photographers > Fiction.
Widowers > Fiction.
Ohio > Fiction.