Gale force / Owen Laukkanen.
- 11 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC LAU (Text)||35146002093441||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735212633 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 372 pages : maps ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
A freak maritime accident has made McKenna Rhodes the captain of the salvage boat Gale Force, but it's also made her cautious, sticking closer to the Alaska coastline. She and her crew are just scraping by, when the freighter Pacific Lion, out of Yokohama, founders two hundred miles out in a storm. Another salvage ship, far bigger and more powerful than Gale Force, is racing to the rendezvous as well. If McKenna can't find a way to prevail, everything she loves - the ship, her way of life, maybe even her life itself - will be lost.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deep-sea sounding > Fiction.
Salvage > Fiction.