Marry, bang, kill / Andrew Battershill.
- 8 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
2 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC BAT (Text)||35146002072890||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781773100029 (tpbk)
- Physical Description: 319 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Fredericton, New Brunswick: Goose Lane Editions, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
For a guy who mugs people for their laptops, Tommy Marlo isn't so bad. But this time, he's ripped off the daughter of a high-ranking member of a notorious motorcycle gang. Even worse, the laptop contains proof of a few gruesome murders and the location of a huge stash of money. Bolting to a quiet island, Tommy tries to escape a posse of friends, enemies, and enforcers who want to arrest or rob or kill or possibly even save him. The island won't be quiet for long.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Thieves > Fiction.