The proving / Beverly Lewis.
- 5 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC LEW (Text)||35146002072999||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764219665 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
After five years as an Englisher, Amanda Dienner is shocked to learn her mother has passed away and left her Lancaster County's most popular Amish bed-and-breakfast. What's more, the inn will only truly be hers if Mandy can successfully run it for twelve months. Reluctantly, Mandy accepts the challenge, no matter that it means facing the family she left behind--or that the inn's clientèle expect an Amish hostess! Can Mandy fulfill the terms of her inheritance, or will this prove a dreadful mistake?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Pennsylvania > Lancaster County > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Bed and breakfast accommodations > Fiction.
Inheritance and succession > Fiction.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.