Fire sermon / Jamie Quatro.
- 3 of 3 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC QUA (Text)||35146002072619||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781487002992 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 208 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : Anansi International, 2018.
"Married twenty years to Thomas and living in Nashville with their two children, Maggie is drawn ineluctably into a passionate affair while still fiercely committed to her husband and family. What begins as a platonic intellectual and spiritual exchange between writer Maggie and poet James gradually transforms into an emotional and erotically-charged bond that challenges Maggie’s sense of loyalty and morality, drawing her deeper into the darkness of desire."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Marital conflict > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.
Nashville. (Tenn.) > Fiction.