Pupcakes : a Christmas novel / Annie England Noblin.
- 6 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC NOB (Text)||35146002052017||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062698384 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 364, 10 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"All she wants is a settled-down life. What she gets is a dog - and a whole new normal. Brydie gets a night-shift job at a big-box grocery. Whoever guessed there were so many people who wanted baked goods after midnight? Then, she gets an idea: why not combine her baking skills with her new-found dog knowledge? And so her store Pupcakes is born. Along with a new start comes a possible new love. Brydie begins to realize that life is a little bit like learning a new recipe for puff pastry - it takes a few tries to get it just right."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bakers > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.