The house of unexpected sisters / Alexander McCall Smith.
- 24 of 27 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
1 current hold with 27 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS MCC (Text)||35146002054278||Mystery||Volume hold||Checked out||02/01/2019|
- ISBN: 9780345811943 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Alfred A. Knopf Canada, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Mma Ramotswe and Mma Makutsi are approached by their part-time colleague, Mr. Polopetsi, with a troubling story: a woman, accused of being rude to a valued customer, has been wrongly dismissed from her job at an office furniture store. Never one to let an act of injustice go unanswered, Mma Ramotswe begins to investigate, but soon discovers unexpected information that causes her to reluctantly change her views about the case."-- Publisher's website.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ramotswe, Precious (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (Imaginary organization) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Botswana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency ; 18
- The new No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series ; 18
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series ; book 18.