Best day ever : a novel / Kaira Rouda.
- 8 of 10 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 10 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC ROU (Text)||35146002043719||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781525811401 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 342 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ontario : Graydon House, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Paul Strom has the perfect life and is the perfect husband. That's why he's planned a romantic weekend for his wife Mia at their lake house. But as Paul and Mia drive out of the city and toward the countryside, a spike of tension begins to wedge itself between them and doubts start to arise. How much do they trust each other? And how perfect is their marriage, or any marriage, really?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Marital conflict > Fiction.