A mariner's guide to self sabotage : stories / Bill Gaston.
- 12 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC GAS (Text)||35146002039949||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781771621717 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 223 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Madeira Park, British Columbia : Douglas & McIntyre, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Ten short stories, populated by the lonely and alienated, holders of secrets, members of shadowy organizations, screw-ups, joyriders and runaways, show how the sublime reveals itself in the moments most people would rather put behind them.
City of Victoria Butler Book Prize Recipient, 2018
Search for related items by subject