A mariner's guide to self sabotage : stories / Bill Gaston.
- 11 of 12 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC GAS (Text)||35146002039949||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781771621717 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 223 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Madeira Park, British Columbia : Douglas & McIntyre, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
Ten short stories, populated by the lonely and alienated, holders of secrets, members of shadowy organizations, screw-ups, joyriders and runaways, show how the sublime reveals itself in the moments most people would rather put behind them.
Search for related items by subject