- 6 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC CHA (Text)||35146002053452||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||04/28/2018|
- ISBN: 9781496706843 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 226 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
In a charming Maine seaside town, a single mother longs to create a memorable Christmas for her two daughters - and receives a chance to make her own wishes come true. Nell King's first and greatest love, now a successful novelist, has arrived in town for a book signing. As the two rekindle their friendship, Nell confronts the choices and compromises she once made in the name of stability. And as the coming days unfold with revelations and unexpected gifts, this Christmas promises to herald a bright new beginning.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Single mothers > Fiction.
Maine > Fiction.