Fools and mortals / by Bernard Cornwell.
- 19 of 22 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 22 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC COR (Text)||35146002053387||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780007504114 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 369 pages : illustrations, map ; 25 cm
- Publisher: London : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"Bestselling author Bernard Cornwell takes us into the heart of the Elizabethan era, long one of his favourite periods of British history. Young Richard Shakespeare, an actor struggling to make his way in a company dominated by his estranged older brother William. As the growth of theatre blooms, their rivalry - and that of the playhouses, playwrights and actors vying for acclaim and glory - propels a high-stakes story of conflict and betrayal."--Provided by the publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > Elizabeth, 1558-1603 > Fiction.