How the finch stole Christmas! / Donna Andrews.
- 7 of 7 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||MYS AND (Text)||35146002053478||Mystery||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250115454 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 278 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"A Thomas Dunne book."
Meg Langslow's husband has decided to escalate his one-man show of Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" into a full-scale production with a large cast including their sons Josh and Jamie as Tiny Tim and young Scrooge and Meg helping as stage manager. When a famous, though slightly over-the-hill, actor comes to town to play the starring role of Scrooge, no one expects that he's bringing a lot of baggage and enemies with him.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Langslow, Meg (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.