Sawbones / Melissa Lenhardt.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC LEN (Text)||35146002052074||Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316505390 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 421 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Redhook Books/Orbit, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"When Dr. Catherine Bennett is wrongfully accused of murder, she knows her fate likely lies with a noose unless she can disappear. Fleeing with a bounty on her head, she escapes with her maid to the uncharted territories of Colorado to build a new life with a new name. Although the story of the murderess in New York is common gossip, Catherine's false identity serves her well as she fills in as a temporary army doctor. But in a land unknown, so large and yet so small, a female doctor can only hide for so long"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women physicians > United States > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
False personation > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.