- 1 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Castlegar Public Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Castlegar Public Library||FIC GRA (Text)||35146002036739||Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||02/27/2018|
- ISBN: 9780062499721 (paperback) :
- Physical Description: 357, 12 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|General Note:|| "A novel"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| World War II has ended and women are shedding their old clothes for the gorgeous new styles. Jeanne Brink and her sister Peggy combine forces to create amazing fashions and a more prosperous life than they'd ever dreamed of before the war. But sisterly love can sometimes turn into sibling jealousy. Always playing second fiddle to her sister, Peggy yearns to make her own mark. But as they soon discover, the future is never without its surprises, ones that have the potential to make or break their dreams.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Women dressmakers > Fiction.